That's funny because none of my UK spell checkers know the word "facia." I normally use a UK spell checker unless I'm writing something for consumer-consumption (like a readme for a product or other doc).

Back to the original topic at hand...

The new Coupe seems to me, the only car that comes close to replacing the third generation GSR. The new RSX has a nice transmission and powerplant, but its styling is the pits. It might as well be a Civic, Focus, Neon, any Toyota, etc. It's like all these designers got together one weekend and put together a mockup of the boxiest pile of crap they could think of.

The C coupe starts to get really expensive when you add options to being it up to what the Integra GSR includes as standard. BUt of course it has its own pluses that the Integra obviously doesn't.

Keep in mind, that unlike anything in the S class, this, despite being a Mercedes, is by no means in the same league. I'm sure their bottom-end quality has improved dramatically, but if you've ever been in a 90's C190, then you know what I'm talking about. I don't even consider those things Mercedes.

I'll be damned if I can keep my mind off the various TVR models from the UK though. :) Of course, a really great communter car, IMO (a terrific daily driver) is the Honda/Acura NSX. Very low-maintenance, great performance and terrific looks. I'd love to have one as a summer beater car. :)

Unfortunately I don't know anything about getting an empeg into the C Coupe. Looking around for some console pictures will help a lot. Plus you might want to search carsound.coms forum to see if anyone has ever posted general install questions.

Bruno