Its been a while since the original message was posted, but I still have a couple of remarks..

In your previous post you said the following..
"they start asking for particular songs. Mainly the top twenty songs, which i invariably don't have yet. Then they dismiss it as "gees, why would you waste you money on that if you don't have the songs i like".

I like that. My answer would be something smart like 'because you listen to crap. The empeg only has songs that I want to hear, not the trash that you want to hear.' Now if you really listen to the top 20 stuff, then I am sorry for dissin' your choice of music, I realize that everyone is different.

I do have friends that sooner or later are going to do the same thing to me.. "what good is it if I can't hear Michael Jackson?" .. in my humble opinion, I am doing them a favor by depriving them of such waste. If they want to hear him, they can get their own empeg.

I honestly like the idea that my 'co-pilot' will no longer be reaching for MY radio, the one in MY car that they happen to be sitting in, and turning on something that I do not want to hear.

My point is, the empeg is (or will be) full of all the songs that YOU want to hear. All of them.