I have yet to install Hijack, but I'm determined to get another 4 posts in tonight, so I thought I'd stick my nose in. :)

Did I read that your menu system was vertical? Do you ever have any text to the right of the text that makes up the menu titles?

You can always pad the menu entries with spaces if your highlighting is character-based.

Now that I'm in here, these threads seem to always go all over the place, so here goes.

Someone else was mentioning the fact that your menus might be getting a little unwieldly for someone who wasn't going to use most of the options. How about a config parameter to eliminate (display only) options from your menu?

I'd actually like that ability for the player itself, because there are a bunch of items I'll set once and never touch again (or rarely). I wish most of the settings could be set through emplode, locked and hidden from the player interface; it would sure streamline player usage.

BTW, I'll definitely be installing Hijack. I just thought I'd better get my system to a stable state before I start throwing additional variables into the mix. :)

Bruno