Yeah. I think the seek graphic/info mode is cool and should be kept (with some tweaks maybe, like the small font used for the timecodes at the top, allowing for more detailed map of the "phases.") But it shouldn't be tied in any way to the "seek input mode" so to speak.

As for the newbies having their balance and loudness, who cares? These functions are USELESS once you've dialed in your settings. Why waste a very important button assignment (single press of the knob) on newbies who want it to resemble a factory head unit? As the product is EOL and stock is almost (entirely?) depleted, there WILL be no newbies soon.

Also guys, Hijack could, of course, only allow this functionality (seek in any info mode) if the player software were written to have an IR code which had this ability. Right now the seek functionality is tied to the Seek Info mode. Don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence, but just wanted to mention this so we remember that we need a remote press for it as well. Again, I suggest the Select Mode button.

This is a feature request Empeg definitely has to help us on, Hijack can't do it all (at least I don't think so.)