Oh, that's an excellent idea, Rob, now that we have the chance to do so!!

Well, since we are here, this is my IDEAL auto change visual function. I know I'm asking a lot, but this is at least useful to give some ideas, even in the case that coding efforts should mainly go to more needed and important features (after all these are just visuals, right? :) And after all it is christmas, let me dream a litte bit! ):

From the player, there could be an option to set the visual to "auto-changing," and that would affect all the info modes where a visual is shown.
From Emplode, there could be an option to configure the autochange visual in this ways:

1) Among favorite visuals / among all

2) Every x songs, where x is set by the end user (x=1, visual changes at every song)

3) Every y seconds, where y is set by the user

4) Every z phrases, where z is set by the user

5) Based on the change of any of the pieces of info related to a song, ie, every time (or every w times, with w set by the end user) the ARTIST changes, or the YEAR change, or the ALBUM changes, or the Genre changes, source, etc. Think how neat this would be: same visual for the same artist. When the artist changes, new visual! :) And that's just an example, of course.

6) COMBINATION of the above mentioned changing functions, by setting conditions and linkind them with logic operators such ad AND/OR .

Ok, this is way to much, I admit. I was just free whishing :DD
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg