MK2, 2.0b7

AM, FM, and MP3 volumes seem to be very different on my Empeg. I'm wondering if anyone else notices this... I would say that, using the MP3 volume as the constant, FM is minus 15% in volume and AM is somewhere around +25%. Like, if I'm listening to MP3's and switch to the radio, the FM will be noticably quieter. Then when I switch to AM, the AM volume nearly blows my eardrums out. In fact, when switching from FM to AM, you actually hear the *FM* output go WAY up in volume for a split second before it switches to AM.

Now, I remember some people had found some loudness parameters were in the kernel source, and could be tweaked. Do these same adjustments exist for volumes for FM and AM?

If not (and I suspect they might not be) then I think we need one of these two fixes:
(a) The player could correct these differences, assuming everyone else has the same behavior
or
(b) Empeg could create a new Sound Menu option for a "volume modifier" per source. So that the user can correct these problems themselves.

This is a rather large inconvenience for me, because in order to keep consistent volume when changing sources, I am constantly raising and lowering the volume when I switch between them. I'd like to know if this happens with anyone else, and I'd like to suggest that Empeg do something about this for an upcoming release, or let us know how we can hack it ourselves.