The playlists with no filled in fields *OTHER THAN* Playlist name show up blank. If you fill in some other fields [such as artist, source etc ] (& resync your player) then this information will be shown along with the title
when only the playlist title is filled in you get a blank line in the HTML playlist table.

OK... I did a little more research on this... In my case, none of the artist info is filled in on any playlists, only on songs. I guess this is a byproduct of me already having the directory structure in place on my computer, and just doing the drag and drop thing in emplode. If you take a look at that screen shot I attached earlier, and you'll notice the "Artist" column is completely blank. It's actaually the "Title" column that shows the artists, albiet only half of them.

So, I tried filling in the artist info for one of my playlists, and sure enough, the title shows up fine now. So, the real question now is...

Is there an automated way of filling in this info...? I have a ton of artists, and it's gonna suck doing this by hand...