There's actually a total of 6 MUSICMATCH employees with Empegs, two of us are on here pretty regularly.

I would like to address one thing about ripping. Software is obviously going to be subjective, HOWEVER, using a sub par drive while ripping will result in bad rips with any software. Also, the customer problems that we have encountered in the ripping areas have most often been attributed to operator error, crappy drives, low memory configs, and trying to rip while running 50 other apps at the same time. Use a little common sense and most software will get you the results you want. I happen to use MMJB exlusively (not just cause I work there) for all my MP3 stuff and I have NEVER had a problem. Oh, and we asked our CD drive guru about it and he said the the Plextor Plexwriter 16x is the absolute best drive there is for digital audio extraction (you should take his word as that of a God....his entire job is to deal with CD drive support). This was before the latest firmware release for the Plexwriter 24x...so that drive, which had big problems, might be fixed now.

Oh...as for getting the CDDB info out of MMJB and into another program...good luck. Gracenote (CDDB) is one of the most evil companies in the world. They sued Roxio for trying to use a competing service...you think the're going to let us export thier data out of MMJB into another app...you're a funny guy ;0)