Hey Synergy,

I have had my eye on the 5200/5250 for quite a while and just found out this week about the switch to the 5250. So, being that you say it gets good signal strength (that is the type of review i was looking for - not just a "the buttons are too close together" review) I went and bought one last night. I love it! I still think the TouchPoint phones (like this one) are the easiest to use. Most intuitive. A few points:

1. The outside display doesn't blank out when the phone is open... seems like blanking it out would save battery life and reduce distortion to the earpiece.
2. Whenever saving a setting, there is an odd ... image on the bottom of the display. I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
3. The "snowflakes" in the background of the text/page view look odd at first (until you realize what they are supposed to be).

I don't have any use for a PDA (at least not yet! ) but I do love the new color phones coming out! I esp. love the "picture caller id". I wish the 5250 had it, and in fact, it does support custom screen savers etc. (but you have to pay a monthly charge for it! how stupid is that?!? and who knows if they stay in the phone when you cancel the service!)