Yeah, 24.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message.

Where are you on your restoration? The quick and dirty on my car is that I got it when I was 15. We spent a year restoring it, doing little things like cleaning up the interior, painting the engine compartment, rebuilding the carb and cleaning up the trunk. The engine ran pretty good, so we left that alone. I drove it for about 5 years while I was in high school and college. The engine started going, so I stopped driving it and garaged it.

Now, I want to start by getting the engine rebuilt so that the car is driveable again. I recently started it up and drove it around. Wasn't running too bad...think I might have to try driving it some more. But, it's not registered, so I don't want to go much farther than my parking lot or down to the gas station. After the engine, it needs a new top, interior and paint job. I suppose I should start saving up money...but things like the empeg come along and *poof*, there goes my money.