OK - we're on the wishlist, right?
the menu - for the most part, awesome... but a couple of things would make more sence to me:

The visuals - I think we've already discussed that we need an easier way to pick visuals, but the visuals control from the four-buttons is confusing at best, considering that you can't see the visual you're adjusting and instead just see the pointless forward/backwards on top of the visual...

playlist selection - I can't count the number of times that I've selected a playlist, with the intent of playing the songs in order, just to find out I'm in shuffle mode. The only remedy? Navigate the entire playlist structure again and find that same CD in non-shuffle mode...

playlist info - in search and in playlist browse, I wish there was another button we could press to get more info about that song. Especially in serach, often times song names are similar - when doing a title search pressing another button to get the artist name/playlist name would be extremely helpful. It would also be helpful to be able to play the playlist in question when in this search mode....

Info Button Although I think the scrolling info line at the buttom is neat, the info button would be better used as a three-position info button.. I find myself frequently flipping through all the visuals just to get the name of the album I'm in (especially when acting in shuffle mode..) the three position info button could be a toggle switch switching between these functions:
  • visual w/ info line

• full screen info

• visual by itself

• Just my .02$ worth...
    -mark

...proud to have one of the first Mark I units