> The visuals - I think we've already discussed that we need an easier way to pick visuals, but the
> visuals control from the four-buttons is confusing at best, considering that you can't see the visual
> you're adjusting and instead just see the pointless forward/backwards on top of the visual...

We're looking at naming the visuals and then selected from a list, with the ability to select 'modify' visuals independently (like rotate/zoom/morph effects). While internally it can already do this, there's a lot of work to get the UI in place and support from the visuals. We're definitely addressing this, though.

> Info Button Although I think the scrolling info line at the buttom is neat, the info button would be
> better used as a three-position info button.. I find myself frequently flipping through all the visuals
> just to get the name of the album I'm in (especially when acting in
> shuffle mode..) the three position info button could be a toggle switch switching between these
> functions:
> visual w/ info line
> full screen info
> visual by itself

Funny you should ask, because this has been implemented :)

The other two suggestions are rather good - but there would be a lot of UI work to do. I'll stick them on a post-it note.

- John.

(The above may not represent the views of empeg :)