Yeah, you're biased all right. Your comments about all XBox games being "Dreamcast ports with not much else added to them" is absurd. After saying something like that do you expect me to attach any credibility to your "insider" perspective?

I don't care how the XBox compares to PC hardware. I want to play my games on a console in my living room while sitting on my couch, watching on my TV and listening through my home theater system. If console vs. PC capability was the only factor than there wouldn't be a console market at all.

Your argument about game franchises amuses me because it's the exact same one I was reading about 5 years ago as an argument against Sony. The debate at that time was between the PSX, Saturn and N64. People like you argued that Sony would never succeed because Sega and Nintendo had exclusive franchises and knew how to make games people liked. Now we all know that the winning factor in that battle was marketing and business strategy, not pre-existing game franchises.

Right now the GC has the least momentum of any of the consoles. Nintendo's future may look a lot like Sega's present. I'm sorry your company bet on the wrong horse.

-Dylan