Chris,

Thats too bad there isn't a convertor made for the head unit, but thats pretty much what I have been told by several installers in the area. Unfortunately an FM modulator was the only way I could find to get the unit installed, which I finally had done today. One thing to note that I did not notice before asking to have this unit installed, is that little storage compartment under the head unit is curved, not flat! so it is difficult, if not impossible, to get this unit to mount flush. I'm not sure what area you are in, but if you are in the Southern California area I can recommend a great install shop, which did an amazing job! They were very apprehensive at first to even attempt the install because of how bad they thought it was going to look, but I decided to pay the extra labor and have them spend a large amount of time cutting out the storage compartment to fit the unit correctly. The way this needs to mount in the area is no where near a typical plug and play install either. A lot of custom cutting needs to be done in the dash along with rails formed and attached to the sled. My advice, if you are thinking about attempting this install in this car, don't! Have it professionally done where they have all the right tools to do the job correctly. But now that everything is in and hooked up correctly, this has to be one of the best purchases I've ever made! An FM Modulator is not the optimal solution, but if you have no other option, you have to do it. I'll try to get some pictures of the install up shortly. If you have not already ordered one, do so!