I was on the way home from work, and had the volume 'run away' into overdrive. It happened right after I had reached over to hit the right hand F/P button to advance to the next track. As I pushed the button, there was a wrinkle in the road so it felt to me like I had just pushed it for an 'ever so slightly' longer period of time than normal, but there was the sensation of having just pushed the button twice, more rapidly than could normally be done. The volume indicator popped up and was showing a run away toward overdrive (though I was no longer touching anything on the empeg, and the remote was sitting in the passenger seat). I'm certain that Rob, Mike, et. al. have taken into account switch bounce, but I am left wondering how well the Empeg deals with a rapid succession of switch closures. I don't know how the F/P interface is dealt with (interupts?), but a reasonable theory would be that if one switch closure 'came in' and was being dealt with, and before the first closure handler completed, a second switch closure was detected and interupted the first instance of the handler and clobbers a value in the process. (I'm making the broad sweeping assumption that something got clobbered.) Maybe? Since this isn't something that happens on a regular basis; it certainly took me by surprise, and I immediately was trying to figure out what had happened. Hopefully, this might lend some 'clue' to narrow this one down. Oh, I almost forgot to mention this; I've got developer-9c installed in the Empeg. Hmmm ... one more thing, I've noticed that you can, using the remote, get a fairly quick jump in the volume. This one I've chalked up to 'double clicking' the remote's 'volume increase' button, but it can be very subtle; there are times when it has 'jumped' from say, -20dB to -18dB on what (dubiously) felt like a single button press. Carefully, pressing the volume increase button while at -20dB increases the volume to -19.5dB. Anyway, I hope this is useful feedback.