I used the riocar images of a remote and fashia in Lojack, should they be removed?

I thought I gave permission for that. If not, then consider this it. I'm fine with Lojack using images off the RioCar.org site, as it;s a great resource to the community. The main problem I had with the above auction is that he us using the work of Tony and Mark to try to make more money, when neither Tony or Mark have charged this community for their services. And the hack is misleading with no normal pictures of what is being sold.

Is RioCar's poliy/opinion or copyright and redistribution covered in the FAQ?

No, it's covered at the bottom of every page generated on that site:

Copyright © 2001-2002 riocar.org
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters.

An e-mail address is there as well for anyone to contact me with on any questions.

To answer the linking question, do what you will. I don't believe in trying to destroy the <A HREF tag like some people do. Just don't steal the content. Ironicially, many of the early auctions did link to RioCar.org when on the front page were stories detailing cheeper methods of obtaining the empeg. So many of the auctions were just blindly copying each other, and it probably hurt them more then they know, as my logs show plenty of referrals from eBay.