okay, I come in this morning thinking that many people are interested in my auction, but i have a line full of flames with some supporters.

First, I will apologize here to Tony and Mark for using a picture from their website without asking permission. I have replaced the picture with just a generic rio car picture. (I'm not even sure If am allowed to use that, someone let me know and I will take it out)

My opinions which may differ from yours is that I was using my auction as free advertising for the neon faces and lighted buttons. I am very certain that there are 100s of people that have an empeg that never check this site or riocar.org to know that these are available. I do not believe I was using false advertising saying that you would get an empeg with with the following accessories, just showing what it is capable of being upgraded to as it was stated in the auction.

I think if I would have asked permission first, this wouldn't really be a problem, so now I learned my lesson. I hope everyone's cool with this and we can get on with our lives.