Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#250506 - 26/02/2005 17:45 Update to EMPEG FAQ
benjammin

Loc: Champaign, IL
Hey there - who maintains the FAQ?

I was looking at the hiJack config.ini options and noticed the temp on and temp off options for the temp controller PCB's aren't in there....

Should/Could those be added?

-Ben

#250507 - 26/02/2005 18:27 Re: Update to EMPEG FAQ [Re: benjammin]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
Did you check out the FAQ?

Quote:
· About Hijack FAQ.
(Entry last updated on February 15th, 2002)

This FAQ is not maintained by Tony Fabris or Mark Lord, so don't bug them about it. They're both busy enough as it is, which is why i'm writing this, not them. It's maintained by me, Loren Cox.

It's in it's infancy at the moment, and will grow over time to envelop the entire known galaxy.

I am not a programmer and don't pretend to be, so there may be people reading this who understand the innerworkings of Hijack better than I do. I take critique well and welcome any and all suggestions and additions. You can PM me on the empeg BBS, my username is loren, or email me at loren @ skivvies . com (minus the spaces).

Loren did the Hijack part of the FAQ, and Tony Fabris did the rest.

#250508 - 26/02/2005 23:47 Re: Update to EMPEG FAQ [Re: SE_Sport_Driver]
loren
carpal tunnel

Loc: SLC, UT, USA
That would be me. I would be the one guilty of letting the Hijack FAQ fall into disarray. It is well out of date. If there are specific things you could write up that should be added, I'd love it if it were submitted to me, and I can post it.

#250509 - 27/02/2005 21:08 Re: Update to EMPEG FAQ [Re: loren]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
I don't blame you Loren. Hijack is/was updated so frequently, that it's impossible to keep up. Your work did help me quite a bit with my config.ini settings though. Thank you.