{edit} I hope its ok to post a non-Empeg related item here! If not, the thread can be removed and I won't mind

Better try and sell this thing thats been sitting under my bed for the past couple of months before I forget it's there...
  • Dell Latitude C600
  • Intel PIII-M 700MHz
  • 384MB RAM
  • 12Gb Disk
  • 14.1" XGA (1024x768) TFT (no dead pixies)
  • Cisco PCMCIA 802.11b WiFi card
  • CDROM Drive
  • A carry case
  • Fair battery life, should be over an hour
  • Standard 10/100, 56k, Serial, IRDA, etc etc
The laptop itself is in ok condition, and very functional. There are a couple of relatively minor problems (ok, er, the first one may not be minor)
  • The USB socket on the back of the laptop is broken. If you must have USB, I'd suggest looking for a CardBus USB2 device, or a PCMCIA USB one.
  • The trackpoint nipple drifts a lot and sometimes behaves erratically, so it is disabled in the BIOS and all is well. The trackpad is perfect, very configurable and can scroll too.
  • There is a small hole on the right edge of the screen. This was when it was kept too close to a desklamp and the plastic melted. The screen itself is fine, and this is purely cosmetic. Apart from this, the rest of the laptop is in very good condition.
Photos can be included if there is any interest. I'd prefer collection from London, but I can drive an hour to deliver it for anyone on this forum.

190 quid?

Edited by sein (20/09/2005 20:51)