Hi.

I just experienced a strange thing (while using software 1.03):
A single song appeared in the shuffled root playlist at least three times. I know that I heard it at least once before while playing the current playlist, just a few days ago. Today, I started hearing it again 2 times, at known (and different) playlist positions. I first thought that the player had forgotten where it was, and played the playlist again from the last known starting point, but then it showed up again, only 6 positions later (which I verified by skipping back/forward).

Now, to find out wether I uploaded that song multiple times (which I can exclude from the list of possibilities with at least 95% probability) or the database got damaged, or the algo to eliminate duplicates is faulty, I would like to read the current playlist from wherever it is stored on the player (scratch partition?) and check it.

Could someone (from empeg or anyone else knowledgable enough) tell me how to read the current playlist from the scratch partition (binary or plain text)? If it is binary, do I correctly assume that it has the same (simple) format as the playlist FID files?

cu,
sven