of always been interested in voice recognition software, but it never really taken the time is that
About unreal tournament 2,000 for the other day, and installs Microsoft's beach SDK along with it. So I decided to play around offense table would happen.
Addicted couple minutes at this post, and then copy it to notepad. I've been dictated it to a web form. This is the end product but tried to follow the rules of dictation. Hear those rules has put forth by Microsoft
When speaking new other people will usually understood whether we speak slowly of quickly, lovelier softly. When speaking to a computer however, is there to speak in a more consistent tone. when you talk to computer:

Speaking inconsistent, leveled tone. Speaking to welfare to soften makes it difficult for your computer to understand will set .
Use a consistent rate of speech; do not seek to slowly here to quickly.
Speak without pausing between words; and if it is easier for the computer and interpret them a single word.
Because we do not usually need to think about how we speak, and might seem a little awkward at first we talked to computer. With low practice, however, speaking do computer we come more natural.

While suspense in time train my profile before playing with the dictation. That was boring. I ended up falling asleep made sense and taking 1.5 hour net