I'm in need of a pair of safety glasses, but the problem is that the bridge of my nose is very wide. All of the safety glasses or goggles that I've been able to look at in person rely on the sides of your nose supporting the glasses, and they simply don't fit me. They sit so far either up or out that they're not really protecting my eyes from anywhere but straight ahead. Even those cheap clear vinyl laboratory goggles don't fit.

I really need a pair of goggles that has no nose involvement at all, like cup-style welding goggles, except clear. Of course, no one seems to make clear lenses for those, and I'd prefer to actually be able to see while being safe.

Then I thought about looking for motorcycle or snowboarding or tactical or whatever goggles, and found that it's unclear whether such goggles want to touch my nose or not. Obviously, if they just have temple arms they're going to have to, so I'm sure it's going to have to be a strap-type goggle, which is fine.

I was hoping someone might have some knowledge about safety glasses that could point me in the right direction.