A big corperation that behaves badly?! Stop the presses!

I rarely shop at best buy, but when I'm making the rounds of stores looking for prices, I stop in. Usually when I leave I tell the person who asks me if I found what I needed I say "No, Joe XXXX was too busy doing XXXX to help me." or didn't understand what I needed (clueless) or was rude, etc... The other day while shopping for speakers/amps/etc, I stopped by best buy, their selection sucked so I was going to to ask the guy in the dept for help (I had time to kill) so I stared at him for almost 2 minutes solid waiting for him to ask if I needed help. Not once did he stop talking to the chick who I overheard wasn't interested in buying anything, but whom he knew by name.... So I walked out and told the person by the door the guy in the car audio dept was too busy hitting on a girl to help me and they just lost about $1000 worth of sale and left.

This is a normal best buy experience for me.

Don't even get me started on nebraska furnature mart (yet, they also sell A LOT of electronics). The fastest way to get service there was to get my girlfriend to put a ring on her left hand and pretend we were married. Go figure on that one... Apparently single 20 something males with polo shirts from a tech company on aren't big purchasers of electronics, but young newlyweds are. That, and the older couple with 4 screaming kids who want to buy the cheapest junk pc they can find, while lonely old me sits in the corner with a big chunk of cash to spend on some newfangled gadget.