I've always thought "career politician" should be an oxymoron. Listening to someone oh like Jesse Ventura speak, its obvious he is not a political poitician. he speaks his mind, when and where he wants, not someones typed version of what is politically correct.
If only we could break the career politician cycle, get some normal human beings in those temporary jobs, you could almost call this democracy.

I highly doubt that out of 300 million americans GW was the best man for the job.

I don't like having to choose between the lesser of 2 evils. If there was a "non of the above" box on the ballot, i bet the percent of people actually voting would skyrocket.
Anyone remember that SNL skit where GW and Dole were at a debate, but they just agreed with eachother? Then to propogate this 2 party nonsense the 2 major party's have the ability to stop 3rd parties from even being presented to the us population on tv.

I got a question....
How scalable is our(us) system of govt? it already seems bloated and painfully in slow in accomplishing even basic tasks. How well will it work when theres a billion of us.