One of my 5 piranhas. They are about 7 to 8 inches long now. They live in a 125 gallon tank with a jack dempsey. They eat other fish and various raw meats.

Bleach = Nirvana Bleach. Nirvana was one of my favorite bands. It pained me that 98% of the losers in my high school thought "Nevermind" was Nirvana's first album. I did lots of BBSing back in the day, so this was my handle.

In college, I became involved in Quake/TF clans, and had to modify my handle accordingly, and simply appended the clan initials to my nickname. Back then, it was CYA, for Clan You_Asshole. The clan was named after the 2nd Novell Personal Netware network my friends had for lan parties back in the 90s (we used netware to share files). When you booted and the drivers loaded, it would ask: "Would you like to log in [Network Name]" We simply named our network You_Asshole, to complete the sentence.

Our clan died because most of the people in it failed/dropped out of college because they played too much Quake/TF. Some other friends and myself formed a lan party group aptly named LPB - for Lan Party of Baltimore. For those familiar with online gaming - you all should know what an LPB is. We have lan parties in the Baltimore area about every month or two. And guess what cool little device provides the tunes at such events??

So, the fish and my nickname have absolutely nothing to do with eachother. Someday I'll set up a webcam so anyone can watch my fish eat things.