Might as well take the easy way and pasting the artists field out of my empeg.csv:

A-Ha, Albert Lloyd Olsen, Animaniacs, Apociliptica, B-52's, Beck, Berlin, Big Blue Missile, Billy Joel, Blues Traveler, Blur, Bob Rivers, Braveheart, Bryan Adams, Burt Bacharach & Elvis Costell, Bust-A-Groove, Carl Douglas, Cheers Tvs, Christmas Nights, Christopher Franke, Chumbawamba, Cliff Eidelman, Counting Crows, Credeence Clearwater Revival, Cyndi Lauper, Danny Elfman, Dave Matthews Band, Depeche Mode, Des'ree, Devo, Don Davis, Doobie Brothers, Dr. Demento, Duran Duran, Eagles, Electric Funstuff, Enigma, Enya, Eric Clapton, Eurythmics, Everything But The Girl, Falco, Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, Holst, Hootie and the Blowfish, Huey Lewis & the News, Jamiroquai, Jeehun Hwang, Jim Croce, Jimmy Buffet, John St. John, John Williams, Journey, Korn, Lenny Kravitz, Limahl, Los Del Rio, Madonna, Martin Page, Melanie G, Men at Work, Michael Kamen, Monty Python, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Nobuo Uematsu, Oasis, OMC, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins & Mark Mancina, Pink Floyd, Police, Propellerheads, Queen, Quincy Jones and his Orchestra, R.E.M., Randy Edelman, Ren & Stimpy, RNS Presents, Rob D, Robbie Williams, Robert Miles, Roxette, Rusted Root, Sarah McLachlan, Savage Garden, Seth Jackson, Sheryl Crow, Smash Mouth, Smashing Pumkins, Soft Cell, Sophie B. Hawkins, Spin Doctors, Starship, Sting, Strange Angel, Supernova, Supertramp, Survivor, Taco, The Byrds, The Cranberries, The Firm, The Flaming Lips, The Lucy Nation, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Tokens, The Who, They Might Be Giants, Third Eye Blind, Thomas Newman, Tom Petty, Tommy Tutone, Toto, Tracy W. Bush, Trio, U2, UB40, Us 3, Van Morrison, Verve, Village People, Wallflowers, Weird Al Yankovic, Will Smith, Yanni, Yes

Plus many game soundtracks from things like the action pased music in Unreal and Half-Life, to the relaxing sounds of Final Fantasy Symponic CD. Also I had lots of soundtracks from movies and anime loaded. I plan on putting on more techno and upbeat music onto the Mk2 once I get mine, since the 6gb I had in the Mk1 was not enough for all my varities of music tastes. (The game and TMBG alone took at least 50% of the space)