In reply to:

btw, am i the only misfits fan on the board? i got at least a couple hundred meg of glenn danzig howling about blood and guts.

The Misfits love 'em, but it's all on vinyl, so it's tricky to rip
Also have a few Samhain LPs (again on vinyl, one on CD) and the first 3 Danzig albums (only one on CD I think) I think I prefer all the original Misfits stuff to the Danzig stuff though. Saw Danzig live once, supporting Metallica on the "..And Justice for All" tour if I remember correctly (seems like such a long time ago!)

I used to listen to nothing but heavy metal: Metallica, Anthrax, Venom, all that kind of thing. I guess I've mellowed a bit... but now you've put me in the mind to go out and track down some Misfits stuff on CD!

I must check what I have on the Mk2 (The 4GB of the Mk1 is full, so I have to keep shuffling the contents around) but it includes (in no particular order) the remastered Led Zeppelin stuff, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Moby, Alice in Chains, Bill Hicks, Badly Drawn Boy, Coldplay, Embrace, Babybird, Chris Cornell, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Toploader, Moondog, Bert Jansch, Eels, Kenny Rogers(!), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio series, The Charlatans, The Divine Comedy, The Tea Party, The Chemical Brothers, Mogwai, Orbital, PaulWay(AlephOne & Infinity mix), Robert Miles, Mansun, Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack, South Park movie soundtrack, Radiohead, James, Madonna and a lot of stuff that has just slipped my mind right now...

If I get round to it, I may also rip the 13-CD set of the BBC Radio adaptation of 'The Lord of the Rings' and put it in there too (it's as close as I can get to the joke about the 'Ring Cycle' from the original empeg web site!)

Geoff
---- -------
Got one of the first Mark 2 empegs...

Mk2 Red - was 12GB, now 60GB