Liking your job is almost prerequsite to doing it right. I am sure it shows in your dealership's results.

I have witnesed the most dramatic changes in car buying experience here in Croatia:

Some 25 years ago, when I was buying my first car (a crappy Fiat-128 knockoff called Zastava-101 (from "Crvana Zastava" ("Red Flag"), producers of laughing stock Yugo)) there were perhaps 5 places in Zagreb when one could buy a car, after spending months in waiting list. The salespeople were behaving as if they were doing you enormous favor, and showrooms did not exist.

20 years and one change in economic system later, I set up to investigate buying a Ranault Twingo. I went into a dealership (also conducting 'faded jeans and T-shirt test') and questioned a poor guy there about models, options etc for half an hour, then thanked, said I would think it over and left. A week later I received a letter from the dealership inviting me for a test drive. When I appeared, the guy recognised me and appologised for not having a test car with exact options I was interested in (in particular, canvas roof). To make a long story short, they made a sale (and subsequent one, when we bought a fully loaded Laguna as a company car; now we are considering the new Espace). They invited me on celebration of moving into new premises, and still send me birthday cards. As the result, Renault in general and that dealership in particular have quite an edge over competition in my eyes (other things being close to equal).
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue