Did you change any code in the Debug2

Yes, I commented out the commands that I thought might be the problem: The commands that tried to reposition the preview window before showing it.

As far as I know, I should easily be able to set that window's coordinates before showing it. There shouldn't be the slightest problem with doing it. As you can see, it works on everyone else's computers.

I have to head out for a while tonight. But when I come back, I'll try to figure out a way to get around your bug while still positioning the window properly for everyone else.

By the way I think some of your colors are a little far from the real thing.. of course if could just be my monitor settings... Especially Amber

They were just guesstimates, but they should be fairly close. I only own a Mk1 blue and green, and I only saw the red in an early prototype before they changed it, so I really have no accurate reference points other than screen shots on web sites. In the future, I plan to make those colors adjustable. Once that feature is in place, I can get folks to send me their ideas of what's the most accurate colors for the preview. Then I can plug those in as the first-time-run-defaults while still allowing the users to edit them and save them in the ini file.