1. The following columns are CENTER justified instead of LEFT:
Please make them left justified. Way easier to read.

I'll consider this. should be a simple change in the template files. (new concept in 6.x)

2. New items in the forum index have their table cell background set to a really ugly color: It's a sort of grey-yellow (every new post in the thread and has its header this color). It would be nice to not change the color of the table cells and use only the typical icons to mark what's new or not.

Color issues due to not getting the empeg and empeg2.css stylesheets fixed. Expecting that fixed in the next hour (to a better color). Getting it to work like the old biard will probably be a tad too much work.

3. Don't like the Quick Reply box being open by default. Some forum software keeps it hidden until a quick-reply link is clicked on.

Probably a setting somewhere. Quick Reply used to be a hack added to the boards (6.x), now it's integrated in 6.5. If that setting isn't somewhere, I'll request it. That should help Roger a bit as well.

4. "Extra Information" table at the bottom really big. I'd like the option to turn it off or just have it made smaller in the HTML template. Don't need board permissions nor the names of the moderators every time I open a thread.

Going to see what I can slim down in the templates. The extra info like moderator info is definitly not needed here. Ratings is already on my kill list, and going to (again) request an easier way to kill them like the single checkbox to kill user ratings.

5. Extended stats under each person's name for each post is a little repetitious and too much like so many other boards. I liked the fact the old board wasn't set up to display this info all the time (# posts and join date) - I suppose I can learn to like the location entry.

Probably a template change as well. I'm used to a flood of info from being logged in as an admin. What is everyone elses feelings on this? Hide or show the new stuff over there?

6. As has been mentioned before, can't stand the "jumpt to new post" icon and would strongly prefer
allowing clicking on the title of the thread to jump to the first new post as the BBS supported before.

I'm liking the choice granted by the new icon. Try aiming for it on the index page and see how that works for a bit. I'd like to do a wait and see on this instead of immediately trying to revert it to 5.5 behavior.

7. Moderator and Admin poster colors aren't working. I suppose some other special color groups may also be affected.

This got moved into the stylesheets and the empeg2.css lacks this. Again, will be fixed soon. Going to kill those damn A and M flags soon too. Not sure how to deal with the other special colors, will poke at it a bit more later.

Tom, I can imagine the nightmare going from one version to a new version and jumping domain names at the same time. Doing well so far, good luck with the final small details.

You forgot the merge process too, the bane of my existance yesterday when every thing that could go wrong practicially did, including a storm somehow knocking out a network that should never be down.

Good feedback thus far.