I like the "Jump to first unread post" feature. This means rarely having to use a mouse to navigate the board. It's still not as convenient as reading email, with just one thumb on the space-bar, but it's still better than having to take a hand off the keyboard entirely.

I like the swapping of Next and Previous to the more logical way. I normally view the subject list newest first (the opposite way around to mail), but I still read the oldest thread first. Which means that Next is the link I usually want, which is more consistent with everything else.

I'm not sure I'm entirely convinced of that ugly dark green colour for links (it's hard to distinguish between visited and unvisited ones), but perhaps I'll grow to like it.

I do miss having all the styles available in the browser's "Use Style" menu - any chance of reinstating this?

Also, it might make sense for all the Javascript things under the "Post" entry field to be written by Javascript so that they don't waste space for the rest of us.

Generally, though - Well Done!