I'm not sure if this was posted and, haha, it's directly related to my inability to *check* if it was posted:

I'm having a hard time with Search. It finds the search terms not only when used together in a single post, but when used throughout an entire thread.

Trying to find the exact length (and part number) of the hard drive screws by searching for [drive screw size] returned me tons of threads that happened to mention these three common words throughout the course of all the posts.

My only other search option seems to be throw quotes around the terms, but that would search for the exact phrase, which is too far on the other extreme.

Is there a way to coax Search to return results where the search string appears in a single post? Thanks.

(oh, and as I logged in to post this, I found my unread post history was wiped; showing no unread posts when I intentionally left some (projects, off topic, karma general) unread.)