Quote:
Cool, cool, and more cool. Nice prototype.

Thank you very very much.

Quote:
Now I'd better darn well get some buttons available to everyone.

Yes, you better!

Quote:
Some questions though:
Black, blue, and red aluminum? I'd love to see pics.

I just got off the phone with my partner. He's bringing me the sample plates tomorrow. I'll scan / photograph the plates and post images here tomorrow evening. I don't know how much luck I'll have getting good images, but I'll do what I can.

Quote:
But are you doing any metalic, unpainted aluminum? Brushed, polished, and plain; like the old 303 faces?

First, I want to make clear; these will be anodized, not painted. We may be clear-coating them in order to protect against UV damage. Brushed, plain, beadblasted, and DA aluminum, without anodizing, will be available. Polished is being looked at, and I'm pretty sure we'll be offering that as well. One thing I'm pushing for is to add polished in all colors.

Quote:
I'm guessing these use the same lenses as the stock fascia.

Yes. We didn't want to put something out that would require people to buy anything else. We were hoping, in the spirit of the whole "Merry Christmas" plan we had, to get a prototype to Filener to allow them to make raised panel lenses to fit the new fascia before we announced, but that's how things go...

Quote:
After seeing the fascia curves worn into the lenses, I wonder if there's a way to clean them or buff them so they look good with the webroach faces.

I've had good luck with regular plastic cleaning products. Doesn't get rid of the wear, but makes it much less noticable.

Quote:
Or maybe now would be a good time to get Filener lenses to match the pending buttons.

Even better idea.