Mark, Qtqc, thanks for the kind words. Brandon and I are both quite happy with the quality of work from our cutter. It's good to see that others are happy with how things are coming..

Please remember that the example above is still in a fairly rough state, and there is a bit of work to be done on it yet. It still has to go to the shop to be machined. So the final product will be MUCH better, with a great deal more detail.

We also have a bit of engineering to do on the handle, as the blank for the handle currently doesn't have the detail necc. to attach it to the hinges. That should be completed very shortly.

This, of course, all comes after we take the time to make sure everything is right with the blanks. Brandon doesn't have an empeg (yet) so he can't test fit the blank. We'll do it when we get together, which as I said earlier should be tomorrow. I don't believe there should be any problems, though; we must have measured every feature of the fascia 100 times.

In the event that there are problems, we'll correct them and run another test batch. Believe me when I say our first concern is that everyone gets the best product we can possibly provide.

As for chrome finishing, Mark, we should be able to make it happen without problem. However, our guy doing the mechanical finishes says he can get a nearly chrome finish through polishing. I don't know off the top of my head which would be less expensive. Either way, we'll do any finish people want, if possible. The cost would, of course, be no more than our cost to have it done.

So that pretty much answers Qtqc's question, too, in a way. We have a ton of possible finish choices were working on, but I want to keep from giving specifics until I have a final word from the finishers.