Quote:
I too would be interested in this. I may buy two if the price isn't too bad.

I'm glad there's been so much interest, as is my friend Brandon.

As far as price goes, we haven't locked it down yet, but it should be very reasonable. We're not looking to get rich on this or anything.

The one thing that will probably affect price the most will be choice of finish. Now, I know that the NewFace was the same no matter what finish you chose. I'm not sure how he did that, because getting something anodized / plated costs money. But again, the basic finishes shouldn't be much of an additional cost.

This brings us to non-basic finishes. I'm working on something, and I don't know if it'll work out, but if it does, I think people will be VERY happy. And I'd like to think that will be an understatement. I know that, at least for myself, my head will explode if I can get what I'm working on done. Of course, this is still a big maybe, and I don't think I'll say more until I either have a sample in my hand or a firm "No, can't be done".

As for the standard anodized finishes, I'm working on getting quality scans of the sample plates. This is proving to be a daunting task. I'll keep working at it though. I'll also have updated CAD shots shortly so people can see what we've settled on as a final design (barring any absolutly necessary fixes).