Quote:
Quote:
and 3) she had plenty of backup )

Michael, it is great to see that you can keep your sense of humor with respect to medicine/nurses and other things. Good to see you typing.

Long time no "official" update (didn't want to bore you with daily "small progress"), besides, I know that Tony would've been all over me for simply trying to inflate mt post coun;t) )

I can now walk decently without support - I'd say somewhat better than Boris Karloff in "Frankensteins monster" only the occasional blip in balance, psrticularly as I get tired, which is way too soon yet, keep me less than fully confident. Stairs are less of a problem as you tend to have a railing to help with balance. Leg/foot is powerful enough to manage the raising/lowering of the body weight

The arm is getting noticeably better, can controlled get the hand to chin, mouth, nose, as well as raise it overhead. Can use the hand for some gripping things, like the bottom of a 1/2 liter PET botle while the right hand unscrews the cap. What is the main remaining problem is strenght in and control of the fingers. As a group they work OK,but individually they're not too cooperative, so this is still typed with the right hand only.
Quote:
You have my permission to use this copyrighted line: "This guy Jim I know in the US maintains that nurses rule the world and are all, without exception, very, very sexy. What do you think?"Let me know how that goes over.

Will do if I ever work up the nerve...

As to the rule itself, ruling the world. no doubt whatsoever, but otherwise there are the few exceptions that more leads the thoughts to things like "BattleAxe" rather than "foxy, see "working up the nerve above";)"
I have been to Karolinska. Did I say that?