Quote:
I have the heavy-duty folding (as in good old canvas-and-wood) expedition Kleppers. One of them full NATO military spec , very stable but *heavy*, a bit like paddling an aircraft carrier .

That might be an experience my last canoe (slalom kayak) grew a bit small on me (or was it the other way around ) and took on an appearance more like a submarine at the slightest provocation - a little water inside, leaning far forward etc, which made for some fun behaviour if you first brought it up to speed then leaned forward with a bit of water inside... Going down! and then popping back up - unless you forgotto close the sprayskirt
Quote:
I have one 1-seater, one 2-seater and one 3-seater, so no need for you to bring anything!

What's the whitewater situation like in Holland? - I could imagine it to be somewhat meagre
Quote:
And
in case we feel lazy, I have both a sailing rig and a small electric outboard

Never tried sailing - except as a passive passenger on Nicorettte (currently taking part in thr Sidney-Hobart race -nutters! I say...but it looks like they did real well apart from staying alive and keeping the boat in one piece, which in this race is "doing well" )

Isn't it tricky with the winds dowb in the canals?

But an outboarder is more my style... add some cold cathode lights and we can cruise in pimpin' style