Quote:
1. The first character of the next input gets eaten if you've just used control-downarrow.

Done!, it's fixed for next release.

Quote:
2. I have to keep hitting "Reformat Lyrics".

I still don't know how to handle the reformat lyrics thing. At first, it was a patch because someone, I think it was TonyC, had a plugin crash each time he re-entered edit mode after saving. Because a lot is being done (Duplication of chorus, Resorting) is done on "reformat" I don't want it to fire everytime. I was thinking of doing a partial reformat, but still thinking of the implications.

Quote:
3. The time of playback gets gradually desynchronized from the lyric tag.

That one puzzles me. I don't observe any time drift at all. BUT, I do all the tagging at once, without stopping the track. I did notice that this kind of unsync was being introduced if I pause/play or seek. As the timing from winamp is the same if we're in Edit or Sing mode, I wouldn't understand that the timestamps would drift in Sing mode if I saved them without Pausing/seeking in Edit. Could you confirm this? According to me, if you pause during edit, you'll have to pause during playback to keep everything in sync. And you can't seek precisly that way. You just can't have both worlds. Or do you observe something else? Also, do the lyrics drift when using emphatic? Using which method? I don't remember having any problem with drifting on emphatic since...since.! Yes, I did notice drifting with VBR and it was because of that that I began to use mlord's mp3tool. And I know what I do here sometimes with VBR: I enter edit mode, save then re-enter edit mode again, stop and then play. That way, the mp3's VBR table is fixed before beginning to timestamp. Maybe you could give it a try.

As you see, the last two are more difficult to fix. Don't expect a result for the next bugfix version (1.3.1).

While I'm thinking of it, does anyone has a suggestion for install. I was thinking of providing a "differential" version, requiring 1.3.0 and simply replacing the exe. I think the whole setup of the plugin is becoming a mess: 2 setup files, the latter being a lot af job to maintain.