Everything you listed has a Mac counterpart that is file compatible. I've never used groupwise however so you've got me on that one.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, switching to this Powerbook has been one of the best things i've done in a long time. I got so sick of the PC headaches. Everything i've wanted to do on this thing has either just worked or been stupid easy to figure out. The workflow is just phenomenal with apps like Quicksilver, Sidetrack, iTerm, and Expose. The only thing i've had to use Virtual PC for so far is for my GPS. Having a *nix under the hood is so amazing I can't even tell ya. If you are Linux savvy you'll love it.

As for the Karma... correct me if i'm wrong here those who have them... but doesn't iTunes work out of the box with the Karma? I was floored when Kelly's Riot just popped up in iTunes so i'd imagine the Karma would as well.

I did have to have my logic board replaced for a RAM slot issue, but it took a whopping DAY to get it back from the Apple store here in SF. Talk about support man. Unbelievable. If you don't have a local service center repairs turnarounds are what... 2 weeks at most from what I gather?

You might want to wait a bit.. the new speed bumped powerbooks are supposedly a couple weeks away, and the G5's are just around the corner.

I can't recommend them enough!