I'm about 500 miles from the third oil change after I got them, which is when I was planning to report back. So, at about 10k miles, they don't seem any louder, and I'd happily buy them again. I'm in need of an alignment, which has kind of been detracting from the driving experience recently, but that's not the tires' fault. I've had them in a bit of rain and havn't noticed any problems, but I don't play around when it's raining, and havn't needed to make any evasive maneuvers to test them out.

The one caveat about the noise that I've mentioned before is that my prelude is not a quiet vehicle, it goes down the freeway with the engine at 3500rps. That said, I've never noticed them being loud or getting louder with age.

As to getting them installed, I had a great experience with the place I found through tirerack. They were extremely professional, called me when the tires came in and did it when they said they would and saved my best old tire for me as requested to keep as a full size spare. From my sample size of one, I'd guess that they were listed on tirerack because they were one of the more "together" shops in the area.

Matthew