Bitt, thanks for motivating me to watch the show. I probably would have gotten around to it (I love Buffy and Angel), but you gave it a push. I still haven't bought it, but I plan to. I'm almost all the way through the series in the DVD order (not the crazy broadcast order), and your summary of the show in the initial thread about it is completely accurate. It has all the best character related elements from Joss's other shows, and it's the only "Sci-Fi" show I've ever enjoyed watching.

I think the show is perfect, although I've disliked the writing in one episode I've seen so far. I think a couple of the writers really got a kick out of the whold Chinese swearing thing and used it more often than seemed natural, but it's still funny

Frankly, I'll be really interested in how Joss makes this into a movie, given the nature of the series. I can't wait.

ps-oh, and Nathan Fillion is fantastic. It's very weird having seen this after watching season 7 twice and being very familiar with Caleb. He is wonderfull in both parts.