Quote:
I personally don't think that this is worth the hassle. Even if this was all done, are you seriously going to sit in your car and set up 10 different EQs and then categorise thousands of tracks to use them? I doubt very much that anyone else is going to!

This was always my argument against putting any effort into any feature related to multiple EQs beyond what the empeg already provides. As far as I'm concerned, the only legit reason one would use more than two EQs (one for home, one for car) is to compensate for poorly recorded/mastered tracks. The idea of a special EQ for each style of music assumes that the engineers didn't already EQ things properly, and that's generally not the case.

One thing I can imagine is if you've got crappy bootlegs with tape hiss, you might want an EQ that cuts off high frequencies to try to cut the hiss out, but that's a losing battle because you'll cut out signal as well as noise.

Really, per-song EQ never made sense to me, and something this elaborate certainly doesn't warrant any expense of the little development energy the community has left.