Quote:
Quote:
Actually, I've forgotten what mine is (not what it looks like, but what it actually is). I know it's from an anime, but I can't remember its name. If anyone knows a lot about the show (Webroach?) would someone mind telling me what the character is really about?

Heh. Actually, it surprises a lot of my fellow Japanese students, but I'm really not too much into anime. I like some of it, but it's never really done as much for me as live-action Japanese film...My avatar is Gally from the manga "Battle Angel Alita", one of the few anime I've ever really been into.

Ha, and all along I thought it was Kenshin Himura. It looked like there was an X on the left cheek I've been meaning to watch more Japanese film. For the time being, anime satisfies my love of fantasy stories, even when I can't understand what they're talking about. There are definitely types of anime that I'm not really into.

Aha! As I was writing this post, I remembered what anime my avatar is from. The title is not exactly easy to remember: .hack//SIGN

I still have no clue what the hell is going on in that anime series. It's basically a fantasy world like a lot of anime, but the twist is it's really an MMORPG where the players are almost totally immersed into the world. At the end of the series, I had no friggin' clue what was going on, and I have little to no idea what the significance of my avatar's character was. I pretty much just know that his name is Maha.