Haha, lots to reply to, though just a ramble. Who else had far-out avatars?

visuvius: Oh, so you were the Kid Icarus one too? I spotted the Ninka Gaiden pic a mile away. Now if only I could make that jump in the the last level....

ricin: Haha, which are some of the same avatars used by Drakino, and previously used by Mach (Nemo) and others. Well, unless my browser just isn't showing it right.... like when it shows the top half of the yellow guy and a couple of gulls on the bottom...

ineedcolor: You've had some cool ones over the years. A shame the BBS dosn't maintain avatar with old posts. Didn't it, at one point? No, it maintained sig's...?

I really have to get my new avatar made. Eventually.

cwillenbrock: So it's just a face! Geez, here I've been thinking it's a deformed bug head or a Living Wall or something.

jimhogan: You too. What is that in your avatar? A super close up of your eye?

wfaulk: I've been wondering about that one for a long time too. Geez, I should have asked this sooner.

Rob: Haha, I always thought it was some twisted pun of an anime panda. That show sounds funny.