Quote:
Perhaps we'd lose a modern revolutionary war, or perhaps not, but I'd rather die fighting a free man than live as a castrated government subject.

Agreed, sadly. Until we do choose to take back our country (by violent or non-violent (see below) means), we can merrily continue buying weapons of social repression for our government by paying taxes; bankrolling our own imprisonment.

Quote:
One person can't, but 200 million can.

Agreed, again. Like I said, a large enough swarm of ants can take down the human with the enormously overpowering can of nervous system destroying insecticide.

But the citizens can't take back their country because they don't understand the issues that it faces (nor do politicians?). This is why the even stronger weapon, I remember now and retract my previous statements, is education. If people were enabled to know truthfully what was going on, they'd have stepped in long ago.

I'm off to read that "law". I think this is a more accurate link to its history, and the link to "S.3930 (As passed)" is likely the final version of the law. Like Linux, if the government were more easy to understand, people would actually be involved in it. (haha, watch me butcher this thread again).