My apologies for two completely unrelated questions:

First: I'm a huge Wordpress fan, and I prefer it as a blogging platform to all the others I've come across. But I was wondering if anyone knew of equally good software for non-blogs. The fact is, if I try to shoehorn Wordpress into a site with nothing but static pages, it becomes fairly apparent that it wasn't designed with that in mind, so I start forcing the software to do something for which it wasn't intended. I've tried Drupal and a couple other CMS systems in the past, and they've always seemed like a little too much for what I need. I'd love something with the ease of use of Wordpress. Any ideas?

Second: Here's the situation: my church has a horribly make-shift network, so the only option at the moment is to do wireless. Right now they have an Airport Extreme doing the routing and wireless, but the signal doesn't go very far. What I'd like to do is to place WRT54GL APs around to the furthest wired spots. My question is, is it possible to make them all the same SSID and password, and fool computers into thinking it's all the same network? Sorry, I'm not really well-read on this part of wireless networking. If anyone has a good online resource for information on this topic, I'd really appreciate that too.

Thanks!