Originally Posted By: tman
Originally Posted By: Dignan
I could just go from channel 1 to 6 to 11 and then start over again if I needed a fourth one?

Thats assuming that nobody nearby has any WiFi at all. If you're going to have that many APs in a small area then you're going to have interference.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. The closest houses are about 200 feet away, and the current wireless can't reach half that distance (and I can't detect any signals nearby either).

Originally Posted By: tman
Originally Posted By: Dignan
Does anyone know of a CMS that doesn't worry about community? I don't need user accounts or comments or anything like that. Mainly, my issue is that I don't have enough time to devote to coding my site from scratch, and I don't have a need to build a community for this site. I just need to be able to easily add/edit content.

Use a regular blog/CMS but just disable comments + logging in and edit the template so you don't even see those options?

I'd have to investigate how well that works for the other CMS options, but that's one of the ways I was talking about shoehorning Wordpress into a static environment. For example: you can disable comments, but you're left with a fairly large "comments are disable for this page" message. It's also possible to make the first page you come to one of the static pages instead of the blog, but it feels more like a kluge than a feature.