Originally Posted By: petteri
Apple might want to slow things down a bit just to sort out the quality control issues. Things are starting to add up in that department.

Just be glad you're not running Leopard on a PPC machine like my PowerBook. It's multiple weekly Mail and Safari crashes. Once every few weeks one of them can bring down the finder and even prevent the machine from restarting or shutting down properly. That's on top of all the small bugs in nearly every single app that comes with the OS (including the Finder) and of course the many annoyances due to design issues.

Still a thousand times better than Vista though. I can't believe anyone can run that OS full time. I helped out a friend by installing and uninstalling some stuff on his new Vista system over the weekend. Wow, that OS is an ugly, unusable, bloated piece of crap. And companies like HP should be sued into bankruptcy for shipping systems with that much crapware installed on them.

The best thing to do would be to install a clean OS, but I wasn't about to do that for them. I've heard too many horror stories about trying to get all the hardware on cheap PC notebooks recognized by Windows.