I didn't ask for no side bezel, I asked for slightly less side bezel. ANd I asked to hide the non-active parts of the LCD since it looks cheap and diminishes the illusion of the pixels being printed right on the glass. It's up to Apple to solve these issues. If no one else can do it, then it would be revolutionary.

I'm interested in knowing which phone currently has the thinnest side bezels.

The same goes for battery life - let's see some new tech that no one else has. Still waiting for that liquid metal to be used for something other than a paperclip replacement too.

I'm with a lot of the pundits here. The iPhone 5 is a great device, but frankly, it's boring. It simply does not have the impact of the original or of the 4. Don't get me wrong, the thinness is an amazing achievement, but I (and apparently a number of other people) don't value this attribute as much as some of the compromises made elsewhere.

2 Years ago, the iPhone 4 camera was decent for a phone, but that's still a cop out - let's have something that's just great without the "phone" footnote/disclaimer.

When Apple hits multiple cylinders in the form of incredible software engineering and hardware engineering at the same time, it's something to behold. But when they only hit either one or neither... With iPhone 5 they very nearly hit the hardware, but they've really done nothing on the software. At least "nothing" when you consider it's Apple. Here's that footnoting again.

Edited by hybrid8 (01/10/2012 12:49)