Originally Posted By: hybrid8
Here are my issues:

Too light. Feels cheap compared to iPhone 4 or original iPhone.

Too thin. Not anywhere near as comfortable in the hand as an iPhone 4.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/tech-talk-iphone-5/1420759 (Hopefully not region locked)

Personal experience with Maps is getting better. I haven't seen a misplaced marker since the initial ones days after release. User reports, or a remerge of data seems to be helping greatly. I also haven't seen a pin in the right place then route me cross country.

The engine making a guess on location from vague input ( a street address without a city), is still problematic. Today in New York City, a few searches for 102 W 32 St would show up in Lubbock TX. Adding New York fixed it. It really seems the system doesn't factor in where I'm at already as much as Google did.

I'm also feeling a little pain over the lack of built in transit. I thought I found a good app to have Maps redirect to called Transit, but it failed me multiple times. Google Maps via the web in a city with poor cell phone reception was equally frustrating though. This has been the first instance where I wished I had the older iOS 5 maps, since transit directions don't really need turn by turn directions. But a Maps snafu is not enough to get me to swap over to Android. Both ecosystems have negatives, and I'm better equipped to handle the iOS negatives to gain the positives.